Advice letter for Romeo
I know that it's hard to not ponder about the idea of being in love and getting married, but you have to take things one step at a time. I know that in your heart you feel as if Julliet is the greatest gift you have ever received in your life. Even though she may be to you. You need to slow down and take into consideration that your so young and you have the rest of your life to focus on her. Live your childhood out and don't waste it. Life isn't a dress rehearsal. You only get one so life it to its fullest. Focus on your family and friends and stop obsessing over her so deeply. There is more to life than Julliet and later on in life you will realize that. I wish the best of luck to you Romeo. Always know that good things come to good people and you are defiantly one to be acquired.
Sincerely,
Nicole Papaconstantinou
No comments:
Post a Comment